Sharpen your skills
Whether you need timely answers or you’re simply looking to improve your knowledge base, our training and troubleshooting hub is a great place to start. You’ll find a wide variety of convenient resources, including webinars, manuals and guides from some of the biggest manufacturers in the industry, and even free online modules.
In addition to offering Online Training Courses and providing Troubleshooting Guides for your shop, TFS/TNT often schedules online technical training clinics for group sessions. In-shop clinics can also be conducted in many circumstances, contact your Store Manager about current opportunities.
Online training courses
- MEI TechAir Connect is a rich-media web site dedicated to current trends and training for the Heavy Duty Truck Air Conditioning Industry.
- Online library for sales and service in Axles, Brakes, Drivelines, Trailers and Meritor Wabco.
- STEMCO UNIVERSITY is a secured web application for authorized users to view STEMCO training video.
- Tidewater Fleet Supply is now an authorized dealer for Milwaukee tools. Check out these videos for Jobsite Solutions.
- Kit Masters University – Learning about Kit Masters products has never been easier. From identifying parts to installing fan clutch rebuild kits, you can become an expert. Also…Earn prizes while you learn!
- Timken Tech Series free online training provides you with technical and analytical skills to help you do the job right the first time and earn customer trust. You will gain thorough knowledge of bearings, hubs, lubricants and seals – plus so much more.
- Automotive How-to Videos by The Timken Company.
Truck-Lite Training Institute
– Modules range from 10-30 minutes The “Lighting and Harness” module is first in the many Truck-Lite Training Institute series to launch. This series includes the following courses:
- Basics in Electricity
- Lighting Evolution
- Lighting Fundamentals
- LED Lighting Performance
- Harness Fundamentals
- Regulations and Questions
A certificate of completion, along with a promotional incentive (includes Dickies work shorts, custom ball cap, corrosion preventive compound, mechanics gloves, lighting user’s guide and harness user’s guide) is available when the series is successfully completed.