WebShop - Free Online Catalog and Ordering Tool
As a free benefit to our customers, Tidewater Fleet Supply and TNT Parts provides access to Webshop, an online catalog and ordering tool, which will eliminate the time you spend ordering parts on the phone. Through Webshop, you’ll be able to view information, pricing and availability of over $5 million worth of inventory. You can access the Webshop catalog and ordering system through our website at tidewaterfleetsupply.com or tntpartsinc.com. Online ordering is available 24/7 and parts can be delivered to you on the next delivery run. You can also order parts after business hours for early morning delivery.
One of our branch managers or your outside salesperson will assign you a unique username and password to logon to the Webshop catalog system. Once logged in, it is easy to search our inventory for the parts you need and send an order directly to your branch.
Searching For Parts:
There are three basic ways to search for parts. If you already have a part number, or have multiple part numbers, you can use the Stock Check page to check the pricing and availability for each part.
You can search by vehicle make, model and engine specification on the Catalog page. This page will allow you to define your search by category, subgroup and part type so you can find parts applicable to a particular vehicle. You can search by Interchange, which also uses FleetCross for heavy duty parts. Enter the part number and Interchange will show you availability in the lines that we stock.
The search results will be displayed in an easy-to-read-format according to line, part number, cost and available quantity. Once you have found the correct parts, you can add them to your order and, if needed, continue searching for more parts.
Completing An Order:
Once you have added everything you need, you can review your full order on the Order Review page. Here, you can enter your company’s PO number and any special delivery or handling instructions. After verifying your order, you will submit the order and be able to print an order confirmation. By activating the Order Notification feature Webshop can send an email or text message directly to you informing you when parts are purchased on your account.
Click an image for full size:
In addition to being one of the automotive industry's fastest and easiest search and ordering tools available, WebShop also provides many other time and money saving features:
- VIN ID number look up
Smart Page Icon for additional parts information
- Pictures - see vendor provided pictures of parts
- Interchange - enter a part number from one manufacturer to display a list of part numbers from another manufacturer
- Buyer Guide - allows you to enter a known part number and will display a list of vehicles the part fits for a given manufacturer
- Alternate and Related part
- Smart Search - Loop up parts for a vehicle by entering keywords by part or part description
- Save Orders - Save a particular order for use in the future so you don't have to re-enter each part again
- Order History - Retrieve past invoices for review or reprinting as needed for your company
- Shop Management System Integration (SMS) - View a complete listing of SMS and Point-Of-Sale systems (R.O. Writer or Mitchell1) who are WHI Certified Partners integrated to WebShop. These integrations can pass vehicle or part information from an estimate or repair order into WebShop, and automatically return parts and pricing information back, thus eliminating time-consuming re-keying. This requires a WebShop-compatible Shop Management System from a WHI Certified Partner.
With only a PC and Internet connection, you can have free access to a convenient and powerful tool that will help you save time and money. It's simple and it does not require purchase of software or additional hardware. Get started today by contacting your outside salesman or one of our branch personnel.